100% Solid Oak Desk, Drop Down Computer Desk, Workstation, Hideaway, Hidden Home Office Bureau. Heartland Oak Range, No Flat Packs, No Assembly (ws2okdd)
Product Code: OFAI1MOFNC00B0000
- OR -
- Finished in "Clear Lacquer" finish. Alternative finishes available (see images attached) FREE samples available on requet
- DIMENSIONS: 82cm Wide~52cm Deep~82cm High (Full measurements available to view. see images attached) Alternative sizes available. Simply email us your dimensions for a free made to measure quotation.
- 100% SOLID EUROPEAN OAK THROUGHOUT~NO EXCEPTIONS. HANDCRAFTED HERE IN THE UK BY CERTIFIED MASTER CRAFTSMEN AT GENUINE FACTORY DIRECT PRICES! SUPPORT BRITISH CRAFTSMANSHIP & MANUFACTURING! (Any Questions? Please call us on 01377 240008)
- This beautiful solid oak contemporary hide-away computer workstation is individually hand-crafted in our own UK factory using the finest 18mm thick 100% SOLID EUROPEAN OAK by our team of certified "Master Craftsmen". Most "solid oak" furniture sold in the UK is made out of 9mm thick timber which we tend to only use in our factory as backing board so as you can imagine this is a very substantial piece of furniture and weighs twice as much as our popular pine versions and foreign counterparts. Please don't confuse it with all the other so called "solid oak furniture" found elsewhere online. This truly is the real deal and is in a league of it's own! This particular piece pictured has been finished in Clear Lacquer. It features a large extending pull out tray for your keyboard or laptop which is hidden behind a discrete dummy drawer front which is hinged for access. It also has a useful sliding tray to place your printer on.
- DELIVERY: PLEASE ALLOW 30 WORKING DAYS FOR DELIVERY we use our own double crewed van for all our deliveries & cover most of the UK mainland, offering a virtual white glove service to the room of your choice for less the price of a pallet to the roadside & half the price of our competitors, on a like for like basis. Of course it may take slightly longer to do everything ourselves this way but we've found it to be the by far the most professional & reliable solution to our transport needs so please be patient with us. We'd much rather get everything right for you- more haste, less speed as the saying goes. We generally book delivery appointments around two to four weeks in advance whilst your order is still on our benches. We also phone ahead on the day when we around 30 minutes away, & do everything we can to adapt our arrangements to suit your needs. UK MAINLAND ONLY - Excluding the Highlands and Islands of Scotland - postcodes IV, HS, KA27-28, KW, PA20-49, PA60-78, PH17-26, PH30-44, PH49-50, ZE.
Other products you may be interested in ....