100% Solid Pine & Oak Sideboard, 6ft Wide Locking Base Unit With Contrasting Solid Oak Top. No Flat Packs, No Assembly (sokh5)
Product Code: OFA4JHCU3K00B0000
- OR -
- DIMENSIONS: 91cm High - 180cm Wide - 34cm Deep (Shelf Depth 29cm) Alternative sizes available. Simply email us your dimensions for a free made to measure quotation.
- 100% SOLID PINE THROUGHOUT~NO EXCEPTIONS. HANDCRAFTED HERE IN THE UK BY OUR TEAM OF CERTIFIED MASTER CRAFTSMEN AT GENUINE FACTORY DIRECT PRICES! SUPPORT BRITISH CRAFTSMANSHIP & MANUFACTURING!! (Any Questions? Please call us on 01377 240008)
- Professionally Painted in our off-white finish + FREE COLOUR SAMPLES AVAILABLE ON REQUEST BEFORE YOU BUY! We can also paint this in any colour. Simply email us for a quote.
- This beautiful heavy 91 cm x 180cm solid Swedish Redwood Pine locking sideboard (29 cm deep shelves) with central drawer forms part of our extensive range of good quality cupboards, units & sideboards all individually hand-crafted here in the UK in our own joinery factory at genuinely low factory direct prices! Like all our furniture this is not a flat-pack with absolutely no MDF, engineered panels, plywood or veneers. So when we say "solid" we mean it with no caveats or exceptions unlike most other cupboards sold online. This particular piece is painted in our "Off-White" finish inside & out with contrasting solid oak top in our "Clear Lacquer" finish. B.T.W we can also paint to any colour although this will involve an additional charge so simply e-mail us for a quote. All the shelves are fully adjustable allowing you the flexibility to display a variety of items of your choosing.
- DELIVERY: PLEASE ALLOW 30 WORKING DAYS FOR DELIVERY we use our own double crewed van for all our deliveries & cover most of the UK mainland, offering a virtual white glove service to the room of your choice for less the price of a pallet to the roadside & half the price of our competitors, on a like for like basis. Of course it may take slightly longer to do everything ourselves this way but we've found it to be the by far the most professional & reliable solution to our transport needs so please be patient with us. We'd much rather get everything right for you- more haste, less speed as the saying goes. We generally book delivery appointments around two to four weeks in advance whilst your order is still on our benches. We also phone ahead on the day when we around 30 minutes away, & do everything we can to adapt our arrangements to suit your needs. UK MAINLAND ONLY - Excluding the Highlands and Islands of Scotland - postcodes IV, HS, KA27-28, KW, PA20-49, PA60-78, PH17-26, PH30-44, PH49-50, ZE.
Other products you may be interested in ....