Solid Pine Desk, Twin Pedestal Handcrafted & Waxed Compact Writing Desk, Bureau With Filing Drawer. Choice Of Colours. No Flat Packs, No Assembly (tpd9)
Product Code: OFAILPOKS900B0000
- OR -
- Hand waxed In our traditional "Kennelworth Oak" finish. Alternative finishes available at no extra charge (see images attached) Simply specify your preference at the time of order + FREE COLOUR SAMPLES AVAILABLE ON REQUEST BEFORE YOU BUY!
- DIMENSIONS: 137cm Wide~60cm Deep~76cm High. (see images for full details) Alternative sizes available. Simply email us your dimensions for a free made to measure quotation.
- 100% SOLID SCANDINAVIAN REDWOOD PINE THROUGHOUT~NO EXCEPTIONS. HANDCRAFTED HERE IN THE UK BY OUR TEAM OF CERTIFIED MASTER CRAFTSMEN AT GENUINE FACTORY DIRECT PRICES! SUPPORT BRITISH CRAFTSMANSHIP & MANUFACTURING!! (Any Questions? Please call us on 01377 240008)
- THIS IS A BEAUTIFUL DESK FOR THOSE WHO DON'T HAVE MUCH SPACE. WE'VE MAXIMISED THE NUMBERS OF DRAWERS, CUPBOARDS SPACE AND WORKING SURFACE BUT THIS HOWEVER HAS RESTRICTED THE KNEE HOLE IN THE CENTRE SO THIS PIECE IS UNLIKELY TO ALLOW A CHAIR OF ANY SIZE TO FIT IN. This heavy solid Swedish Redwood Pine Traditional compact twin pedestal writing desk forms part of our extensive range of good quality & discrete home office furniture all individually hand-crafted here in the UK in our own joinery factory at genuinely low factory direct prices! Like all our furniture this is not a flat-pack with absolutely no MDF, engineered panels, plywood or veneers. So when we say "solid" we mean it with no caveats or exceptions unlike most other pine furniture sold online nowadays. This particular piece pictured has been waxed in our "Kennelworth Oak" finish. As always If you are unsure about colours we can post you real wood colour samples FREE OF CHARGE before committing to buy!
- DELIVERY: PLEASE ALLOW UP-TO 30 WORKING DAYS FOR DELIVERY we use our own double crewed van for all our deliveries & cover most of the UK mainland, offering a virtual white glove service to the room of your choice for less the price of a pallet to the roadside & half the price of our competitors, on a like for like basis. Of course it may take slightly longer to do everything ourselves this way but we've found it to be the by far the most professional & reliable solution to our transport needs so please be patient with us. We'd much rather get everything right for you- more haste, less speed as the saying goes. We generally book delivery appointments around two to four weeks in advance whilst your order is still on our benches. We also phone ahead on the day when we around 30 minutes away, & do everything we can to adapt our arrangements to suit your needs. UK MAINLAND ONLY - Excluding the Highlands and Islands of Scotland - postcodes IV, HS, KA27-28, KW, PA20-49, PA60-78, PH17-26, PH30-44, PH49-50, ZE.
Other products you may be interested in ....