100% Solid Oak Filing Cabinet, 2 Drawer Easy Glide A4 Filing Unit. Heartland Oak Range. Choice Of Finishes. No Flat Packs, No Assembly (ega4c)
Product Code: OFAOGZR8CI00B0000
- OR -
- PREMIUM GRADE 100% SOLID EUROPEAN OAK THROUGHOUT. HANDCRAFTED HERE IN THE UK BY CERTIFIED MASTER CRAFTSMEN AT GENUINE FACTORY DIRECT PRICES! SUPPORT BRITISH CRAFTSMANSHIP & MANUFACTURING! (Any Questions? Please call us on 01377 240008)
- Available in our "Clear Lacquer" finish. Alternative finishes available (see images attached) Please specify your preference at the time of order by e-mail. FREE COLOUR SAMPLES AVAILABLE ON REQUEST BEFORE YOU BUY!
- DIMENSIONS: 50.5cm Wide > 48cm Deep > 70.5cm High. Alternative sizes available simply email us for a quote.
- This beautiful traditional 2 drawer filing cabinet is individually hand-crafted in our own UK factory using only the finest 100% SOLID EUROPEAN OAK by our team of certified "Master Craftsmen". Unlike all our filing units this piece comes with smooth easy glide drawer fittings. Which cost quite a bit extra as we have to make them slightly differently to allow for the mechanism by increasing the overall width and make additional drawer fronts to hide the gaps. It's a very substantial piece of furniture and weighs twice as much as our popular pine versions. Please don't confuse it with all the other so called "solid oak furniture" found elsewhere on-line. This truly is the real deal! Pictured here our A4 version in "Clear Lacquer" finish with contrasting pewter D cup handles.
- DELIVERY: PLEASE ALLOW 30 WORKING DAYS FOR DELIVERY we use our own double crewed van for all our deliveries & cover most of the UK mainland, offering a virtual white glove service to the room of your choice for less the price of a pallet to the roadside & half the price of our competitors, on a like for like basis. Of course it may take slightly longer to do everything ourselves this way but we've found it to be the by far the most professional & reliable solution to our transport needs so please be patient with us. We'd much rather get everything right for you- more haste, less speed as the saying goes. We generally book delivery appointments around two to four weeks in advance whilst your order is still on our benches. We also phone ahead on the day when we around 30 minutes away, & do everything we can to adapt our arrangements to suit your needs. UK MAINLAND ONLY - Excluding the Highlands and Islands of Scotland - postcodes IV, HS, KA27-28, KW, PA20-49, PA60-78, PH17-26, PH30-44, PH49-50, ZE.
Other products you may be interested in ....