Solid Pine Bookcase, 6ft X 2ft Handcrafted & Waxed Adjustable Display Storage Shelving Unit. Bookshelves. Choice Of Colours. No Flat Packs, No Assembly (bk62)
Product Code: OFAO5R54U500B0000
- OR -
- 100% SOLID PINE THROUGHOUT~NO EXCEPTIONS. HANDCRAFTED HERE IN THE UK BY OUR TEAM OF CERTIFIED MASTER CRAFTSMEN AT GENUINE FACTORY DIRECT PRICES! SUPPORT BRITISH CRAFTSMANSHIP & MANUFACTURING!! (Any Questions? Please call us on 01377 240008)
- Hand Waxed in our "Light Oak" finish. Alternative finishes available at no extra charge (see images attached) Simply specify your preference at the time of order + FREE COLOUR SAMPLES AVAILABLE ON REQUEST BEFORE YOU BUY!
- DIMENSIONS: 60cm Wide~30.5cm Deep~182.5cm High / SHELF DEPTH:25 CM. Alternative sizes available. Simply email us your dimensions for a free made to measure quotation.
- This beautiful heavy 6ft x 2ft solid Swedish Redwood Pine display bookcase forms part of our extensive range of good quality bookshelves & units all individually hand-crafted here in the UK in our own joinery factory at genuinely low factory direct prices! Like all our furniture this is not a flat-pack with absolutely no MDF, engineered panels, plywood or veneers. This particular piece is pictured in our Light Oak wax and as always FREE colour samples are available if you are unsure about colours before you buy!. All of the 5 shelves are fully adjustable allowing you the flexibility to display a variety of items of your choosing.
- DELIVERY: PLEASE ALLOW 20 WORKING DAYS FOR DELIVERY we use our own double crewed van for all our deliveries & cover most of the UK mainland, offering a virtual white glove service to the room of your choice for less the price of a pallet to the roadside & half the price of our competitors, on a like for like basis. Of course it may take slightly longer to do everything ourselves this way but we've found it to be the by far the most professional & reliable solution to our transport needs so please be patient with us. We'd much rather get everything right for you- more haste, less speed as the saying goes. We generally book delivery appointments around two to four weeks in advance whilst your order is still on our benches. We also phone ahead on the day when we around 30 minutes away, & do everything we can to adapt our arrangements to suit your needs. UK MAINLAND ONLY - Excluding the Highlands and Islands of Scotland - postcodes IV, HS, KA27-28, KW, PA20-49, PA60-78, PH17-26, PH30-44, PH49-50, ZE.
Other products you may be interested in ....