Solid Pine Bookcase, Massive 7ft X 11ft Handcrafted & Waxed Heavy Duty Adjustable Library Display Storage Shelving Unit, Bookshelves. Choice Of Colours (bk711hd)
Product Code: OFAKOLD2U500B0000
- OR -
- Hand Waxed in our "Dark Oak" finish. Alternative finishes available at no extra charge (see images attached) Simply specify your preference at the time of order + FREE COLOUR SAMPLES AVAILABLE ON REQUEST BEFORE YOU BUY!
- 100% SOLID PINE THROUGHOUT~NO EXCEPTIONS. HANDCRAFTED HERE IN THE UK BY OUR TEAM OF CERTIFIED MASTER CRAFTSMEN AT GENUINE FACTORY DIRECT PRICES! SUPPORT BRITISH CRAFTSMANSHIP & MANUFACTURING!! (Any Questions? Please call us on 01377 240008)
- DIMENSIONS: 335cm Wide~35.5cm Deep~220cm High / SHELF DEPTH:30 CM. Alternative sizes available. Simply email us your dimensions for a free made to measure quotation. THIS UNIT COMES IN MODULAR SECTIONS WHICH ARE BUTTED & SCREWED TOGETHER ON SITE. TO HIDE THE JOINTS THE TOP AND BASE ARE FITTED SEPERATELY SO THAT IT BECOMES ONE LARGE PIECE. THIS SERVICE IS PROVIDED F.O.C BY OUR OWN DELIVERY CREWS SO YOU WON'T HAVE TO LIFT A FINGER! ALTHOUGH IT MAY COST YOU A CUP OF TEA! :)
- This beautiful massive, heavy & solid 7ft x 11ft extra deep bookcase has 25 adjustable shelves ( plus 5 fixed shelves which are evenly fixed in the centre of each section) using a clever joinery technique using wooden cleats which allows you the flexibility of adjustable shelving but with the additional strength as if the shelf was permanently fixed. It forms part of our extensive range of good quality bookshelves all individually hand-crafted here in the UK in our own joinery factory at genuinely low factory direct prices! Like all our furniture this is not a flat-pack with absolutely no MDF, engineered panels, plywood or veneers. So when we say "solid" we mean it with no caveats or exceptions unlike most other bookcases sold here online. This particular piece pictured is in our Dark Oak wax finish.
- DELIVERY: PLEASE ALLOW UP-TO 30 WORKING DAYS FOR DELIVERY we use our own double crewed van for all our deliveries & cover most of the UK mainland, offering a virtual white glove service to the room of your choice for less the price of a pallet to the roadside & half the price of our competitors, on a like for like basis. Of course it may take slightly longer to do everything ourselves this way but we've found it to be the by far the most professional & reliable solution to our transport needs so please be patient with us. We'd much rather get everything right for you- more haste, less speed as the saying goes. We generally book delivery appointments around two to four weeks in advance whilst your order is still on our benches. We also phone ahead on the day when we around 30 minutes away, & do everything we can to adapt our arrangements to suit your needs. UK MAINLAND ONLY - Excluding the Highlands and Islands of Scotland - postcodes IV, HS, KA27-28, KW, PA20-49, PA60-78, PH17-26, PH30-44, PH49-50, ZE.
Other products you may be interested in ....