Solid Pine Filing Cabinet, 3 Drawer Handcrafted & Waxed A4 Filing Unit With Locks. Choice Of Colours. No Flat Packs, No Assembly (fca14)
Product Code: OFAGD4M5U500B0000
- OR -
- 100% SOLID PINE THROUGHOUT~NO EXCEPTIONS. HANDCRAFTED HERE IN THE UK BY OUR TEAM OF CERTIFIED MASTER CRAFTSMEN AT GENUINE FACTORY DIRECT PRICES! SUPPORT BRITISH CRAFTSMANSHIP & MANUFACTURING!! (Any Questions? Please call us on 01377 240008)
- Hand Waxed in our "Antique Pine" finish. Alternative finishes available at no extra charge (see images attached) Simply specify your preference at the time of order + FREE COLOUR SAMPLES AVAILABLE ON REQUEST BEFORE YOU BUY!
- Dimensions: 48cm Wide > 48cm Deep > 101cm. Alternative sizes available simply email us for a quote.
- This quality 3 drawer filing cabinet has been built and finished by hand in our Yorkshire workshops using first grade kiln-dried Scandinavian Redwood pine throughout and traditional joinery techniques. Solid throughout, this is no flat-pack! All drawers are front dovetailed with solid tongue & groove pine used to line the cabinet back and drawer bottoms. Listed here is our traditional style cabinet featuring routered tops and plinth with raised drawer fronts, lockable drawers & REAL solid brass D-Cup handles and has been designed to take A4 size suspension files. Available in our "Antique Pine" Wax blend as pictured, or in either of our other wax finishes as shown.
- DELIVERY: PLEASE ALLOW 30 WORKING DAYS FOR DELIVERY we use our own double crewed van for all our deliveries & cover most of the UK mainland, offering a virtual white glove service to the room of your choice for less the price of a pallet to the roadside & half the price of our competitors, on a like for like basis. Of course it may take slightly longer to do everything ourselves this way but we've found it to be the by far the most professional & reliable solution to our transport needs so please be patient with us. We'd much rather get everything right for you- more haste, less speed as the saying goes. We generally book delivery appointments around two to four weeks in advance whilst your order is still on our benches. We also phone ahead on the day when we around 30 minutes away, & do everything we can to adapt our arrangements to suit your needs. UK MAINLAND ONLY - Excluding the Highlands and Islands of Scotland - postcodes IV, HS, KA27-28, KW, PA20-49, PA60-78, PH17-26, PH30-44, PH49-50, ZE.
Other products you may be interested in ....